Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Re: Thoughts on Dating

Masaki has kindly reminded me through a comment on my last posting that it is a struggle for me to be honest with my emotions on paper. For some reason, I decieve myself into thinking that I'm being more honest than I am, so please forgive me, self. Please forgive me dear reader. Because I am slow to change, I hope that you, dear friends, will offer comments that will shape this blog into a more revealing and honest picture into my life, thoughts, feelings and all.

So, as an addendum to my previous post, here goes: I do have a desire to date. I do long for a woman to share my life with. I do yearn to have long conversations into the night and share my life dreams with someone more attractive than my red-bearded roomie.
And yet, I'm content with what I have right now. Jeremy (and hopefully some of you) will do just fine for those long conversations; for now.

"Is anybody seeking, does anybody see? Or are they deaf and dumb like me?"
--Burlap to Cashmere

2 comments:

Masaki said...

:)

The Flick said...

Thanks Eric, and nice smile, Masaki. (I almost wrote, "wipe that grin off your face, Masaki") I guess I just did. :)