Sunday, July 08, 2007

Conversation with Jacob in Gchat

me: hey!
I'm reading your blog [smile]
Jacob: hey!
me: I love you bro [smile]
Jacob: cool
dude, i love you too
i really do
me: [smile]
Jacob: i am glad to hear from you
me: me too
ha ha
I had a tough day today

God is soo good to us
I borrowed Richard's car today to go scouting today
and I had an accident [frown]
the start of my trouble
Jacob: oh no
me: I was driving up a narrow street, dead end, turning around
Jacob: tell me about it
me: and I bumped into a car in front of me
just paint chipped off, but I was freaked out, and drove away
away because I was afraid
of the car's owner
of richard
of God
Jacob: was the car parked?
me: yeah
Jacob: was the owner there?
me: and I drove around in a turmoil
nope
doing more scouting for my job
and then just realized I had to go back
and leave a note
I had even called richard before that point
and implied that I had had the accident while driving
Jacob: ohh
me: I decieved him in my message on his phone
and then I went back, left the note
and had a cry session
felt like my heart was being ripped out
I called my boss, telling her that I didn't think I could finish scouting, and why
and then drove back, and went into the Kevin's house
and Richard was in his room worshipping God
and I knocked and he welcomed me in
like God does
and I poured out my broken soul
Jacob: wow
me: and he accepted me
as I am
Jacob: it was richard's car?
me: and we prayed and I cried
yeah
Jacob: wow
me: and it was a good time together
with Jesus
Jacob: thats awesome
me: we were filled with longing
yeah
for Home
Jacob: ahhh
amen my brother
me: and then I rode Charlton's bike back
Jacob: sigh
me: (he's letting me borrow it
amen [smile]
all the way back to westwood
and here I am
a tired little boy
[smile]
but at peace
Jacob: praise God
me: oh, I forgot to tell you
this is the SEcond time I had an accident while borrowing Richard's car!!!!!!!
and the same bumper
Jacob: oohhh
me: last time I was in the parking lot of the midnight mission
and bumped the front into a pole while turning out
reversing
so that's part of why I felt so crushed and broken
Jacob: i see
but there was grace for you,
as there always is
me: yeah amen to that [smile]
thanks for listening
Jacob: yeah man

No comments: